Pages

jueves, 29 de marzo de 2012

Like crazy


Jacob: Would you mind reading me something?
Anna: What do you want me to read?
Jacob: Something you wrote.
Anna: Okay. You're not allowed to laugh.
Jacob: I'm not.
Anna: I haven't read it out loud yet, so you'll be the first person. You sure you wanna hear?
Jac.ob: Mmhmm
Anna: "I thought I understood it, that I could grasp it. But I didn't, not really. Only the smudgeness of it; the pink-slippered, all-containered, semi-precious eagerness of it. I didn't realize it would sometimes be more than whole, that the wholeness was a rather luxurious idea. Because it's the halves that halve you in half. I didn't know, don't know, about the in-between bits; the gory bits of you, and the gory bits of me.
Jacob: I like the halves that halve you in half."


Anna: I just have to say one thing and it's pretty important that you just listen to me. I just...it doesn't feel like this...this thing is gonna go away, it's always there. I can't...I can't get on with my life.
Jacob: We agreed!
Anna: I know, Jacob. But the things that we have with each other that...that I don't have with any other person. With any other human being apart from you.



1 comentario:

  1. Que ganas de ver esta peli ¿Cuando se estrena? Creo que me voy a ir a cine...¡Que pintaza!

    ResponderEliminar

Archivo