Pages

sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

HappyThankYouMorePlease


And he said, You have great potential in this lifetime. The key to your life is gratitude. You do not give enough thanks. And I said, Well, how do I do that? And he said, Simple! Say ‘thank you'. And I said, Well, when? And he said, All the time! Like now. And he said that after I say ‘thank you,’ I should say, ‘more please.’ That with gratitude, the universe is eternally abundant. So, I’ve been giving gratitude a shot. Thank you,more please.


It’s not easy to be adored. You, in particular, you have a tougher time with it than most. I get that. But I’d like you to give it a try. Think of it as an experiment. I promise I’ll be very wonderful at adoring you. It’s an area where I think I have a great deal of talent. You are worth that adoration. You’re worth it. The fact that you don’t believe that has nothing to do with whether or not it’s true. It’s true for me and that is all that matters.


I'm so sick of optimism… it’s fucking exhausting.


You make me sad and I want you to leave.

-If I'm gonna stay here with you for three days... I need you to be nice.
-Ok. But I'm gonna need you to be naked.
-Sam, I've been feeling a little fragile these days. I need you to be nice.
-Ok.



Sadness be gone. Let’s be people who deserve to be loved… who are worthy. ‘Cause we are worthy. We really are. Go get yourself loved.



1 comentario:

  1. La cinta en si no estuvo mal pero vi a su protagonista muy Ted Mosby (su personaje de Como conocí a vuestra madre). No me sorprendió su interpretación, fue como una continuación de su papel más famoso.

    ResponderEliminar

Archivo