Pages

domingo, 24 de julio de 2011

Submarine

Most people think of themselves as individuals, that there's no-one on the planet like them. This thought motivates them to get out of bed, eat food, and walk around like nothing's wrong.

I wish life could be more like American soap operas. Then, whenever things got dramatic, you could just fade the picture down and pick things up again later.
When there, I asked if she was my girlfriend now. And she said: "I'll think about it". But what she meant was, yes.

You're too good for me. You're too good for anyone. Sincerely, Oliver.

-Mum?
-Yes?
-Who would you save first in a fire, given the hypothetical situation that Dad and I were equally hard to save?
-Ok, I'd go for you but I'd feel bad for your father.


-Dad, who would you save first in a house fire, given the hypothetical situation that both Mum and I were equally difficult to save?
-I'd save your mother first so we had a better chance of working toghether to save you.

Wouldn't it spoil things if I suddenly got emotional?

-This is the moment where you leave him and come with me.
-Is it?
-Yeah, are you coming?
-No.

-You were horrible to me.
-I know. I made a mistake. I made a mistake. What do you want me to say?

-Ask me how deep the ocean is.
-Shut up.
-Go on, just ask me.
-Why?
-Because I know the answer.
-Oh, do you?
-Yeah. I do.
-How deep is the ocean?
-I'm not going to say.
-I'm broken-hearted.
-The ocean is six miles deep.
-Good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo