Pages

miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
I like watchin' the puddles gather rain
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
and speak my point of view
But it's not sane, It's not sane
I just want some one to say to me
I'll always be there when you wake
Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today
So stay with me and I'll have it made
And I don't understand why I sleep all day
And I start to complain that there's no rain
And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape
escape... escape... escape...
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
You don't like my point of view
You think that I'm insane
It's not sane, It's not sane
I just want someone to say to me no, oh, oh, oh
I'll always be there when you wake,
You know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today
So stay with me and I'll have it made
And I'll have it made
And I'll have it made, oh
Lord no no
You know I'm really gonna, really gonna have it made
You know I'll have it made

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo