Pages

martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

Bowling for Columbine

Our children get turned into little monsters, but who's to blame?~

●Michael Moore: Why not use Gandhi's way? He didn't have guns, and he beat the British Empire.



●Michael Moore: If you were to talk directly to the kids at Columbine or the people in that community, what would you say to them if they were here right now?
Marilyn Manson: I wouldn't say a single word to them I would listen to what they have to say, and that's what no one did.

●Chris Rock: You don't need no gun control. You know what you need? We need some bullet control. We need to control the bullets. I think all bullets should cost $5,000. You know why? If a bullet cost $5,000 there'd be no more innocent bystanders. Every time somebody get shot "Dang, you must of did somethin'! Shit, they put 50,000 dollars worth of bullets in his ass!" And people would think before they killed somebody if a bullet cost $5,000. "Man, I would blow your fuckin' head off... if I could *afford* it! I'm a get me another job, I'm a start saving some money, then you a dead man!"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo