Pages

domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

27 dresses


Jane: You tell him the truth or I will.
Tess: No, you won't. You wouldn't hurt a fly and you definitely wouldn't hurt me, I'm your sister.
Jane: That was yesterday. Today you're just some bitch who broke my heart and cut up my mother's wedding dress.


Kevin: What about you? You don't have any needs?
Jane: No. I'm Jesus.

Jane: You write the most beautiful things. Do you actually believe in love and marriage and just pretend to be a cynic or are you actually a cynic who knows how to spin romantic crap for girls like me?
Kevin: I didn't follow that at all, but I think the second one, the spinning crap one.


Kevin: Love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind



Jane: I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo