Pages

martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

Pequeñas grandes amigas

Some fairy tales are true, most of there stories we make up to help us deal with real life; it all depends on your point of view, but here are the facts... there was once a princess, who lived in a castle, high above the streets of an enchanted kingdom. The king and queen were long gone but they left her with a treasure, that she would stay a princess forever. On the eve of her 22nd birthday a great celebration was planned...

Ray: You can have your job back, you know.
Molly: I don't think so. You and I, we're gonna be friends. Okay?
Ray: Grownups never stay friends with kids.
Molly: I don't see any grownups around here.
Ray: I do.

Molly Gunn: Kid, have you ever been to a shrink?
Ray: Since I was three.

Every story has an end. But in life, every ending is just a new beginning.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo