Pages

lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

Dear John



No matter where you are in the world,the moon is never bigger than your thumb.


What do you... what do you want from me? Savannah I mean, just tell me what you want from me cuz... I mean, do you want me to quit? Is that it? Look I don't know how we got here I don't know what happened. I just woke up one day and there's buildings falling. I mean I had a plan. I had a plan but now I don't and you have no idea what to do. I don't know what to do and all I know is I wanna stay here, I just wanna stay right here with you as long as I possibly can. Your just all that matters to me ok?, your just all that matters and I'm trying to figure out what the right thing is to do and I don't know what it is. I don't have any freaking idea how to get there I just... because... I need you to tell me. I just need you to tell me, ok? Can you just please tell me please tell me what you want me to do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo